Monday, June 29, 2009

My Life- Random

Well, Hi- I'm sooooooo happy- I can not wait for July (that's just around the corner)We have the 50th AV. and then Drew's grad party- then ORGAN and IDAHO!! I cant wait! Ive lost allot of weight so now... tons of my cloths don't fit- lol- Safety pins (Gotta love them) hahaha but some of my really cute cloths I'm taking to my grandma and she's ganna take them in for me lol (= But I'm loving summer- no school (WHEW)- I'm dragging the days along trying to make them as long as I can lol- I'm also going to try and get a job this summer- YIKES! but it will be cool, sum what- and I took some test at Butte Collage- I have some test though math and such... And I'm so Happy for what god is about to do in my life and my family's- some things are coming up and we are praying that god will have his will and that he will bless us so we can bless him- I thank him every day for what I cant see- because in the light times their will be dark times, and I pray I love him just as much now as then and that I will lean on him thought it all- (=

I love y'all (=
Janay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your sunny disposition and upbeat outlook on life, never lose that Janay!
You have a great blog.
Sincerely,
Sis.Jamin