Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our NEW Hokie Pokie!! FORD= Fix or Repair Daily / Found on Road Dead









FORD= Fix or Repair Daily / Found on Road Dead


Here's our new HOKIE POKIE Ya'll!! It passed smog!! My uncle Mat's dad gave use this truck for free- so me and my dad and lil brother Josh drove it home last sat- and me, Jared and my dad washed and waxed this puppy up!! This last wed- 5 of us drove in this to go to church lol- My dad, Jared, Josh, Garrett, and ME!! lol it was funnnnnny!! so when I start to drive this will be my nice car lol!! CANT WAIT!!!!


COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

3 comments:

Amyan said...

Girl, you'll look cute in anything you drive!

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

You will make anything look cute ♥ but just say good bye to your lovely cash flow that will be feeding this beast!!!

Kevin Timothy Evans said...

Yay! You finally have a car!