Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Life (=

Well, my life is CRAZY right now. I'm taking a computer class at the college. Its three hours long on tues and thur. Yes I know some of you are rolling your eyes wondering how I'm manging this class..( No Comment ) lol. I finished my algebra class, and am moving on to Business's math, and will be done with math this year. Next year I'm going to try and take a English class that counts for High school and college and I'm hoping to try and grad. early (= I'm also going to be taking a driving test soon (WATCH OUT!! (= ) Crystal is having a baby soon so I'm going to be working for her. I'm so exited about that! God has been using me and my family in many ways lately and i can not wait to see what else he has in store for me and my family. My birthday is next week, I can not believe that I'm going to be 17! WOOT WOOT (= lol Well that's just a little update on my life. be sure to comment (=

Love,
Janay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janay-nay....You are such a sweetheart! Everyone here at Truth Church love's you, your bright color's and fun smiles! God has blessed you with a wonderful talent to reach out to people, May god bless you with many things!

P.S. You are so beautiful! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey dearest,so happy to hear that life is going well for you right now. Love you much!!
`your twin`